オールド・ラング・サイン

auld lang syne

Author: 遠藤なつ

Pairing: Kageyama Tobio/Yamaguchi Tadashi, Tsukishima Akiteru/Tsukishima Kei

40 pages

Rating: R18













































Comments

  1. Oh yay, Tsukishimacest!! I never thought I'd get to read one :D Thank you for translating!! I wasn't expecting Kageyama/Yamaguchi to be so sweet, too. I love seeing someone go all out for rarepairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. THIS WAS THE STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OMG RAINY I LOVE U SM THANK YOU :”””) yamaguchi is alr such a rare character to show up and much less w kageyama, and this is a really sweet story of knowing when to let go and move forward while treasuring the memories one has, and i’m glad yamaguchi and tsukishima are still friends too :”) tadashi u grew a lot!! <3 just got a little sad when tsukkikei said he couldn’t be with anyone but akiteru anymore, no bbbyyyy :((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!! Sorry to keep you waiting so long!! The more love I have for a work like this, the more daunting it is to take on.
      ー Tsukishima might be the narrative opposite to Yamaguchi, in that he seems to still have his firefly by the end (unable to let go of his feelings). Thankfully, he looks to be doing okay when meeting with Yamaguchi in the future. They deserve their happiness!!

      Delete

Post a Comment